Tuesday 31 January 2012

An Under-aged Archaeologist Explores My Past !!!

Every child is an archaeologist...!
They observe every piece of 'ancient materials' kept in their home...!!
Collects them and  classify them scientifically...!!!
Study them, think of them and recognise them totally....!!!!

Every father is afraid of them....!
He has a hidden personality too...!!
Afraid of such materials, if related with his bloody youth...!!
We can't even guess, what those holy remains contain...!!!
( It can be a piece of blurred colourless paper sheet carrying his lost lovers' heart beats or a bluish inland letter card on his lost years or even a simple photograph of her.If the child's mother gets it...!!!? )

Two months ago my child retrieved (from my old dusty text books) a caricature of my language teacher, drawn by myself  twenty years ago !!
( I confess that once I had traced many teen-aged cuties and beauties too !! If she finds it all ! )

I warned her strictly against her searches and frightened her showing the presence of big black cockroaches in the store.

Yesterday she came, but carrying a still model made of  card board with the corners and edges designed by the handicrafts of senior cockroaches residing in the store room.

And I recalled that I was the architect of that old 'sculpture'. It looked like the remains of  medieval Hindu temples partially destroyed by  Persian attackers.

She started questioning as usual ;
What it is ?
"Forgive me.It is an old model of our present home,made by your father,without your permission,before this home was constructed 12 years ago".
(She convinced it herself, stared on it a long time, compared with the positions and projections of the present building, started her questioning on each door,windows and even the beams.)

I was totally weak on her non-stop quizzing lasted for half an hour and cursed myself on making such things or for keeping it for years. Most of her questions were about the interior of a room on the first floor, whose roofs were lost somewhere. I could not answer her queries on the position of the bathrooms or the absence of ceiling fans as their interiors were not designed. But the lost roof revealed it all.
A roofless home is a horrible dream for every human !!

At last I promised to make her an architect in future so that she can reconstruct it as she likes !!
Will this silly looking 'archaeologist' turn into a good architect ?       

No comments:

Post a Comment