Thursday 26 January 2012

My Tenth Blog, but Without Followers !!

"The first step towards solving a problem is to begin it" somebody wrote somewhere....
But the problems have just begun !!!

It has been more than one month since I started blogging. I am a special blogger....
0 comments yet!!
No followers at all..!!!!!
Nearly 400 page views !!!
I chose the subject ' child ' as I am interested in child education and there is a child I have to follow....but nobody follows me !!

There are many blogs on parenting, but most are run by cute moms....!!!!!!!!!!
Most of the fathers do not like parenting blogs !!!!!
I believe it is simply because they have no right to write and they admire the role of mothers...
Then why should I... ??
( I am sure that her mother does everything for her and I am only a sight viewer or night watcher in 'caring' a child !!! )

Now, since last two months I do not spend much time with my child as I am interested more in studying and watching other blogs. Then how can I find clues and raw materials for my next blogs....?
My child and my wife get irritated on my behavioral changes....!!!?

Should I continue writing ?????( I am in between the sea and the devil )
I am suspending the blog, till I get a correct answer.....I decided.

"Patience is a new blogger's symptom...
Hard working is his success secret...". they say.

'Well begun is half done'.......!!!   Have I begun well ?

Though people hates or underestimates my language style, I have to continue....
Because I am a 'mathematics' teacher by profession, where language fails on numbers....
This is my tenth blog....( Indians introduced the decimal system... ?)
Zero followers....( Indians invented zero... !!)
My India is different from the rest of the world .....so I would continue to win those who ignored me !!!

Thanking everyone visited me, though the page views were random. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment