Thursday 5 January 2012

Mobiles Cry in Childish Tunes !!!

" Klee, klee, kloo, kloo....where is the sound from ?  Suresh turned back. A myna was sitting on the ground...."                               
(From my textbook, std: 2B, year:1980)


Long after those sweet decades of natural music, now I am living in a dramatic background of artificial sounds,noisy ring tunes and meaningless thoughts. I confess myself,  I am also totally addicted to electronic media!! If  I am so,I have no right to blame a child. But I was totally disturbed on her love to mobile phones.

It has been only six or seven years,since mobile phones started their cracking sounds in our lonely villages. Rapidly their 'ranges' increased. Now mobiles are not rare things. Even every beggar and burglar of the country ( including myself..haha!!) owns it. India is growing as a powerful country,they say, including in  its cellphone markets !!

But slowly most people recognise that this nice looking equipment is as harmful as a nuclear reactor, because of  its colourless and odorless radiations. If it is harmful, how it affects our innocent children ?

There are many studies and contradictory reports on the issue,I have read, favorable to both parties. Somebody says that it affects brain tissues and some reports say not. So it is safer to keep our 'thin-skulled' children away from using mobile phones. The don'ts are more than enough...!!
  • Don't allow our little ones to talk on mobiles for more than a  few seconds.
  • Keep them away from mobile phone games. It may affect their eye sight.
  • Don't allow them to use head phones. It may affect their hearings.
But now a days mobiles are little computers and we cannot prevent them totally and cannot stop the 'future citizen' from using it.

What can we do when a little child quarrels for getting our mobile phones? Hoo.. At last I discovered and my discovery is as important as the Amundsen's discovery of Antarctica. Can you guess...?
Allow her to take photographs using mobile cams !!

 I think it is a comparatively harmless activity and motivating too. Though you are not interested in my discovery, I am very much interested in the photos taken by my child and she is interested in focusing more and more photos...!! Her photo album is to be published soon in Facebook...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment